Sunday, May 23, 2010

Trying to bike


I was going to go enter in a bike race. We took a wrong turn and that added some time to our travels. We thought we could take this other road that cut across to where we wanted to go. It was listed as an grated dirt road and we were cruising along it just fine until... (see picture above)

That's right, we ran into a beaver dam that had washed out the road. If anything was going to turn us back I'm glad it was a beaver. Eventually we got where we were trying to go.


Gowdy State Park is a pretty sweet place


And just so you don't think I'm a wuss when
there is a little water


5 comments:

  1. Wow...stopped by a beaver dam? How many people can say that?

    Hope you are enjoying WY!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow...Wyoming sounds great. I'll add you to my blog list! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great to see you over the weekend - how did (or is) the moving going? I guess you heard that Kelly's philosophy is correct - granddaughter #4 is on the way! Diane

    ReplyDelete
  4. waiting for the blog of your latest conquest! Oh Ye Mountains High......

    ReplyDelete